Humans would not have migrated around the world if they didn’t ask, “Whats on the Other SIde of that Hill?” Much less if they were scared to take the trip. Millions of years later, today’s
EXPERT DIY TIPS
Top 7 Predictions for 2012
What the hell is going to happen in 2012? For decades I’ve heard of this particular year 2012, only second to 1999. So I took out my crystal ball and here is what I see ..
7. Changing diapers will be the shit. No pun intended. If jay z managed to have everyone wear jerseys then have everyone take them OFF for suits, you bet as soon as B pops that baby out, the sales of whatever baby diaper brand they use will skyrocket.
6. D. I. Y. will be more then just a hobby. It will be a necessity. With more layoffs plus more inflation, making your own everything from beer to laundry detergent will be cheaper and more rewarding then buying at Costco.
5. The circus will come to every town and be dressed up as politicians. No joke if you are already fed up with politics, 2012 will be like Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus on crack.
4. Parties, Sales, Coupons, Donations, Discounts, Retreats will all be celebrating the “end of the world!” Remember that lil’ rat/squirrel (saber-toothed squirrel) in the movie Ice Age, with Apocalypse coming he still wanted to get his nut.
5. The occupy movement will occupy everything worldwide. From your shopping mall to your morning news, you’ll start using mic check at the dinner table with your family.
4. The world economy will go up … And it will go Down and up and down and up again and down again making the inhabitants of the world vomit till we all finally decide to get off the ride.
3. Weeds, Flys and Rats will start attacking humans. Just like when we created traps, sprays and that icky nasty fly tape to get these “rodents” out of our home, they too will try to kick us out of their home the earth because we screwing it up.
1. And the number one trend for 2012 is ME. Well not actually moi but really the concept of me virtually. For example, Like me, Tweet me, Follow me, Plus one me, Klout me, Friend me, Tumblr me, Stumble upon me. Me me me.
No matter WHAT happens in 2012 I do hope that my first prediction comes true but not in the sense of social networking and not in the sense of personally me but really YOU! I hope your well being will be the NUMBER ONE trend for 2012!