This April, the CMYK Art + Dance Party will be celebrating nine local artists as they showcase works inspired by all elements of Spring—new beginnings, warmer weather, blossoms, and wearing shorts. The event will be a truly unique collaborative experience combining musical and visual arts with an afterparty featuring two bands + two DJs.
On April 4, 2014 at 6 PM our noteworthy roster of artists will kick-off a monthlong group art exhibition with a reception at Littlefield, Brooklyn with drink specials and is open for free to the public. Local New York artists include: Victor de Matha, Jennifer Grimyser, Johanna Guevara, Jonathan McIntosh, Joseph O’Neil, Jason Potvin, Bethany Robertson, Joe Strasser, and Dustin Yang.
Starting at 9 PM, there will be a cover charge of $10 which will provide access to our dance after party featuring bands Heylady, The Yells, and ending the night with DJ set by TYGAPAW (of KOWABUNGA TYGA) plus special guest STOOPKID.
The CMYK Art + Dance Party is your one-stop shop for a dynamic and collaborative event for artists and audiences alike.
• Tickets can be purchased at http://www.littlefieldnyc.com/
• Art will be available for purchase
• Littlefield NYC is at 622 Degraw Street Brooklyn, NY (between 4th and 3rd Avenue).
• Our website pyjamapartygroup.com
• On Twitter @pyjamagroup
• On Instagram @pyjamapartygroup
• On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/PyjamaPartyGroup